Shining Stars 3: Sanctuary of the Star Comet
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey'o!
Big Grin 
Greetings, dear people! I'm Cypher123! Nice to meet you all :D the only hacks I've actually played (not 100% beat though, lol) are Last Impact, Star Road, and Chaos Edition. I'm actually working on a SM64 hack right now called SM64 Cypher Edition. I love Super Mario 64 and some Mario games, even though I'm a bigger fan of Sonic lel. I know quite enough of both of them to also call myself a Mario fan. But that's not important right now. What's really important is my introduction XD
By my use of lol and XD/:D you can tell I'm a silly person. I like joking around and *ahem* there are many trolls in Cypher Edition. The games teases you sometimes. I like messing with people (sometimes) and I love video games.

I hope to have a fun time here! (And actually survive a whole month, like I didn't get to on Kuribo64. A whole misunderstanding happened and the owner banned me for it and called me an overall moron, even though I'm not. ;-; )
SIG.

Hey there! It is Cypher123! Your pal!

Wait... Toad's Tool = Toadstool...
Creative...
Welcome, silly person Yoshi to get banned from here you'll have to be more than a bit joking Mario

Do you have any screenshots of your hack? I'd love to see a few teasers! hehe
(02-28-2017, 07:47 AM)Vidoy Wrote: Welcome, silly person Yoshi to get banned from here you'll have to be more than a bit joking Mario

Do you have any screenshots of your hack? I'd love to see a few teasers! hehe

Well, it is my first hack, so it's quite simple. Made with a text editor and Toad's Tool, like Kaizo Edition. But sure! It might take a bit since it doesn't work on Project 64 2.0, but it does for 1.6 and that version takes longer to start up.
I might as well make a post about it, too.    BLJ
SIG.

Hey there! It is Cypher123! Your pal!

Wait... Toad's Tool = Toadstool...
Creative...