SM64Hacks

Full Version: How do I ROM Hack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, you know how all these amazing people spend their time trying to make awesome ROM Hacks, right?  Well, the thing is, I don't know where to create a ROM Hack.  I've been looking to see if there's this thing where you can create a ROM Hack here, I just can't find anything.  So, please, tell me, if you know how to make a ROM Hack.
(04-10-2018, 08:50 PM)Ak-64 Wrote: [ -> ]So, you know how all these amazing people spend their time trying to make awesome ROM Hacks, right?  Well, the thing is, I don't know where to create a ROM Hack.  I've been looking to see if there's this thing where you can create a ROM Hack here, I just can't find anything.  So, please, tell me, if you know how to make a ROM Hack.

this thread might be helpful to you: https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=viewthread&t=86301
but the main tools that romhackers usually use are:  toads tool 64, a modelling program(i prefer blender- its free!), and sm64 editor...
and if your really smart than you should get cajeasm and a hex editor but thats only for custom code.  not necessary but check kaze emanuars channel.

if this helped then leave a + 1 reputation   Yoshi Kappa
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо