Super Mario Rainbow Road
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumping Over It with savestates/net64?
I have wondered how to play this with savestates online. I recently noticed that minus world's video on this let them play online, and savestate, which is interesting because I tried to play online and it wouldnt work. Same for savestates, which just freezes my game, unlike the old version giving you a fatal error. I am using the newest version, old version broke. Anyone know how to play with these features?
(06-24-2018, 05:06 PM)CosmicX Wrote: I have wondered how to play this with savestates online. I recently noticed that minus world's video on this let them play online, and savestate, which is interesting because I tried to play online and it wouldnt work. Same for savestates, which just freezes my game, unlike the old version giving you a fatal error. I am using the newest version, old version broke. Anyone know how to play with these features?

they were given a special version because they are very good at the game Kappa and wanted to make actual content instead of having to restart over and over again. I would suggest tetrabit's cheat to return to where you were.