Star Revenge Redone
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some hacks link you to a Dropbox 429 error + 1 Extra question.
This happens with some hacks, one hack I can name of which it's happening to is Star Revenge 2.5 v1.1. It's pretty annoying.
Also can star revenge 5.5 v1.0 be archived? I just like to give myself a challenge :P
Please read this http://sm64hacks.com/thread-3039.html

As for 5.5, I have no idea why 1.0 isn't there, we always try to have all available versions archived, but it will be fixed asap! Winking Toad
Experienced MK64 player, currently ranked #15 in NonSC. (inactive for now...)

My hacks:

SMB1:

- Super Mario Brothers - The New Super Adventure
- Super Yoshi Brothers (TNSA 2), WIP.

SM64:

- SM64EE (not the Kaze one) : 1.5/15 main levels, 1/6 Side, 14/1?? Stars.
- Super Yoshi 64: The Lost Stars, soon™
Cool! I know about that post but I just thought you guys needed to know which specific hacks are affected.
oh we already know. it's just a matter of reuploading everything, which I'm gonna continue doing right now now that I have time. also I found 1.0 so it should be added shortly.
Nothing to say, so jadnjkfmnjamnfjkldnajfnjkanfjdksan jsdnvj m.
(02-14-2018, 08:31 PM)Yoshistar95 Wrote: As for 5.5, I have no idea why 1.0 isn't there, we always try to have all available versions archived, but it will be fixed asap! Winking Toad

That is because there are authors dont inform when update their works. For that reason there a lot of versions are missing. Including Kaze, he updated Super Mario 64: Ocarina of Time 3 times, but he didnt say anything. Many authors update in the same Forum Thread, Youtube video, blogs, etc. changing the tittle or the description, or rewritting the version rom, sometimes times only rewrite the download link... only that. That increase the difficulty to us to obtain every romhack forcing us puting attention periodically every work.