The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] mysqli::mysqli(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:100508 Library:100236 - Line: 32 - File: headerimg.php PHP 5.4.45 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/headerimg.php 32 mysqli->mysqli
/global.php 34 include
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Star Revenge Redone
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help!
I downloaded SM64 Hidden Stars, SM74 Chaos Edition, and SM74EE Chaos Edition, but all of them crash either after pressing start, or selecting a file. Could someone please help me?
Hello there, and welcome Mario Have you tried the solutions in the FAQ? http://sm64hacks.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=8 my gut tells me that should do it
SM64Hacks is 100% non-profit Mario
(07-09-2016, 12:29 AM)Vidoy Wrote: Hello there, and welcome Mario Have you tried the solutions in the FAQ? http://sm64hacks.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=8 my gut tells me that should do it

They work up to either pressing the start button, or selecting a file, then it just turns white and stays white.
Star Revenge 2.5, Shining Stars 1.5 Extreme Edition, Luigi's Mansion 64.5, the entire Chaos Edition pack, Super Mario 65 Peach's Birthday, Star Revenge Redone 2, Super Mario Cyclone Fighter, Super Donkey Kong 64, Super Banjo Tooie 64, Super Mario 64 A New Adventure, Luigi and the Forest Ruins, Mastertest, Super Mario 88, Super Mario 64 the Secret Stars, Super Mario New Star, and Star Revenge 8 don't work, either. None of them ever get a black screen though, the screen turns a very light grey instead. It always happens either after pressing start to get to the file select, or choosing a file. I am using Project 64 1.6. Could someone please help me?
make sure the default memory size is 8 MB
<p> &lt;3 <br></p>
I did everything to fix it that was on the FAQ. And yes, the default memory size is 8MB.
That's weird, does it give any specific error, what does the FPS value show when the screen is black? Also, maybe try running them on another emulator or computer to see if it works there
(07-11-2016, 07:41 PM)Vidoy Wrote: That's weird, does it give any specific error, what does the FPS value show when the screen is black? Also, maybe try running them on another emulator or computer to see if it works there

I tried 1964, and for the third time, the screen turns white, not black. Also, the FPS value is in the thousands.
Could someone please help me?
I can only imagine this is a problem related to your computer, have you tried running it on another computer?